Rent the villa Karukera in Tikaz a Voyaj
Presentation of the villa
Located in the village of Pigeon in the heights of Bouillante, the villa Karukera of Ti Kaz A Voyaj is very well designed and offers you a breathtaking view on the Caribbean Sea. Are you coming to Guadeloupe on holiday? Discover Basse-Terre and choose to rent a villa in Guadeloupe, you won’t be disappointed!
With a capacity of up to 9 people, come and enjoy this beautiful typical Creole house. Its lovely sunken pool surrounded by a deck where you will find sun loungers that call for relaxing sessions – essential for a successful holiday.
If you are more than 9, we have the solution! We rent bungalows on the same estate. Here you can gather with your family or friends and still have your privacy.
The villa Karukera, with a surface of 70 m2 and 40 m2 of terrace, is the ideal accommodation for your holidays in Guadeloupe.
Designed like most Creole houses, the living rooms are completely open to the outside and are closed by security shutters. This guarantees permanent ventilation. This typical architecture added to the fact that the villa is located in the heights, ensures that you will enjoy a good breeze circulation throughout the day.
The villa is designed as follows:
- 3 bedrooms with double beds
- 1 bedroom with up to 3 single beds
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 toilets
- A fully equipped outdoor kitchen with plancha
- A living room open on the terrace
- A large terrace with sitting area and dining area
Equipment of the villa Karukera
As for all the rental cottages of Ti Kaz a Voyaj, there is no need to burden your mind and your suitcases, we have everything you need for your greatest comfort:
- Bed linen: sheets are provided for all beds.
- Fully equipped kitchen: oven, stove, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster, dish-washer and a coffee machine
- Tea towels
For any stay of more than 7 nights, all linen will be changed on request.
Why rent a villa in Bouillante?
Enjoy the West Indies climate
You are on holiday in the West Indies. Take the opportunity to really enjoy yourself and rent a holiday home, called a Villa, which combines comfort and the charm of West Indian houses. All this with access to a tropical garden and a swimming pool. After a great day of hiking, or diving in the Cousteau Reserve, you can enjoy the Caribbean heat by cooling off in the pool or sipping a juice or a cocktail on your deck chair, while waiting for the barbecue… All those things you couldn’t do anywhere else!
Rent a villa in Guadeloupe
The advantage of villas in Guadeloupe is that there is often a lot of sleeping space. Although the rates may seem high at first, think about the fact that you will divide the costs by 6 and that the quality/price ratio is often much better in a villa than in a flat which is rented to fewer people. But, above all, it is more space on two levels.
Renting a villa in Guadeloupe = more comfort, more conviviality, more serenity, while making savings. What could be better?
The team’s advice:
- To rent a cheap villa for an unforgettable holiday in Bouillante with the best quality/price ratio, make sure you book directly on our site as far in advance as possible. There are only a few available and in high season, demand is high.
- When booking, also find out about activities to do around the accommodation. Although you will be close to amenities, having a car is essential. So make sure you rent a car when you arrive in Guadeloupe.